Best Green Smoothie
One sure way to insure you get your daily greens is to drink them. Spinach adds lots of nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin C and iron but it doesn’t alter the flavor.
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- 8 ounces coconut water*
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries or strawberries
- 1 small frozen banana, broken into 1 inch pieces
- 3-4 mint leaves,optional
- 1 scoop vanilla egg white protein powder, optional
- *For a thicker shake combine 1/2 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup coconut water
- Blend the spinach and water thoroughly in a Vitamix or blender
- Add the blueberries and blend then add the banana and blend until smooth
- Add the protein powder and mint, if using.
- Drink immediately.
Spread the Word!