Great flavor in this vegetarian dish. Seems like a lot of ingredients but you'll likely already have most on hand.
- 1 large cauliflower cut into florets
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 red bell peppers cut into strips
- 2 red onions cut into wedges
- About 10 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 can lentils drained and rinsed
- 2-3 tablespoon golden raisins
- 1 mango peeled and sliced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro chopped (optional)
- For the Dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3/4 inch piece of ginger peeled and minced or 1/4 teaspoon ground
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 3 1/2 tablespoon water
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375. Pour the oil into a large blow and add the coriander, cumin, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper and sugar. Whisk everything together and toss the cauliflower florets into the mixture to coat. Spread florets over a large baking sheet. Scatter the red bell peppers, onion wedges and cherry tomatoes on top and mix. Roast for 30-45 minutes, stirring halfway though, until cauliflower is nicely golden and slightly crisp.
- Meanwhile make the dressing. Combine the turmeric, ginger. garlic, oil, tahini, lime zest and juice, maple syrup, salt and water in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- When the vegetables are ready, gently stir in the lentils.. Return to the oven for another 5 minutes until the lentils are heated through. Remove the pan from the oven and scatter the raisins over and top with mango. Garnish with cilantro.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.
Recipe adapted from Vegetarian Sheet Pan Cooking