Here's a healthy snack you can feel good about! Add to your salad for a little punch!
- 1 15- ounce can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- small pinch cayenne powder
- Heat oven to 400
- Put the beans in a bowl. Combine all seasonings in a separate small bowl and mix well.
- Pour the oil then spices over the chickpeas and mix to coat.
- Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes.