recipe credit: Damn Delicious
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 medium-large zucchini spiralized
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 shallot minced
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 big teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add 2 cloves garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in zucchini noodles until just tender, about 2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil in the skillet. Add remaining 2 cloves garlic and shallot, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 2 minutes
- Add shrimp then season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in lemon zest and parsley.
- Serve immediately with zucchini noodles.