- 3-4 tbsp avocado oil (sub coconut oil)
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 2.5 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp dill
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, half juiced other half sliced
- Optional – grape tomatoes (omit for AIP)
For the Tzatziki
For the tzatziki
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup cucumber, diced
- 2 teaspoons dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Using a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Stir in the chicken breast and season with about 1/2 teaspoon of salt and lemon juice. Saute until cooked through and juices run clear. Set aside.
- Saute the zucchini and red onion in the pan for 4-5 minutes or until cooked to liking. Add more oil as needed. Set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the heated pan and saute the cauliflower rice for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Stir back in the chicken, zucchini, and red onion and season with parsley, dill, garlic, and extra salt and lemon juice to taste. Saute for 2-3 minutes to reheat and incorporate the flavors.
- Top the skillet with sliced lemons, black olives, and sliced grape tomatoes if desired.