Raspberry Chia Pudding
Try this berry pudding for breakfast or snack.
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 pinch ground vanilla or 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons desiccated (dried) coconut, unsweetened
- 3 tablespoons chia
- 1 cup plant milk (unsweetened )
- Kiwi or bananna slices for topping -optional
- Mash the berries in a bowl using a fork. Add vanilla, coconut and chia sees and combine. Pour the milk over and mix well. Set aside to soak for at least 30 minutes or overnight in fridge. Serve topped with sliced fruit.
Recipe adapted from greenkitchenstories.com