- 1 large sweet potato peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 small butternut squash peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 cup corn
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 can kidney or garbanzo beans or your favorite beans
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 handfuls of thinly sliced hearts of romaine
- 10 cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Small bunch of fresh cilantro chopped
- Plain Greek yogurt salted and a pinch of garlic powder added
- Chipotle egg-free mayo
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Scatter the sweet potato, butternut squash and bell pepper over the base of a sheet pan. Then scatter the corn over the vegetables. Drizzle everything with the 4 tablespoons of olive oil, sprinkle with minced garlic, paprika, salt and rosemary. Transfer to the oven and roast for 25-35 minutes until vegetables are soft.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Add the beans, then push everything aside and place the tortillas on the pan. (You can also hold the tortillas, 1 at a time, over a low flame using tongs and lightly char the edges). Return the pan to the oven for 3-4 minutes.
- To make the salsa combine the tomatoes, onions, lime and cilantro in a medium bowl and set aside.
- If you're feeling adventurous and you have the time make the chipotle mayo!