Savory Egg Casserole
Make this breakfast casserole for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 lb turkey bacon, nitrate free
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 sweet potato, diced
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 2 c baby spinach, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Add the turkey bacon to a hot skillet and cook until crisp
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add the cooked bacon, onions, sweet potatoes, spices and spinach. Stir to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture into and 8 X 8 or larger, greased casserole dish.
- Bake in the oven for 25 -30 minutes or until the center is firm.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 10 minutes before eating.