Easy Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 red and/or orange bell peppers sliced thin
- 1 cup broccolini chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 1 small bag cauliflower rice thawed
- 1/2 cup mango cut into 1/2" pieces, optional
FOR THE SAUCE
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons corn starch or arrowroot
- In a small bowl, whisk together broth, ginger, garlic, honey, tamari and corn starch set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add peppers and broccolini and cook, stirring occasionally, about 2-3 minutes until crispy-tender.
- Stir shrimp and snow peas and cook another minutes
- Mix sauce once more before adding to skillet. Stir to make sure everything is evenly coated then continue cooking until sauce thickens.
- Distribute cauliflower rice to plates and top with stir fry. If using mango, add it now.