- 1 pound wild or Sockeye salmon
- 6 tablespoons good olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Tamari
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Heat oven to 350º.
- Cut the salmon crosswise into 3 equal pieces.
- Whisk together the mustard, tamari, olive oil and garlic in a small bowl.
- Pour the marinade onto the salmon and allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Place the salmon skin side down in a glass baking dish in the oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Transfer the fish to a flat plate, skin side down and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove skin and serve warm or at room temperature.
A classis Ina Garten recipe. Even those who don’t like fish will enjoy this tangy salmon recipe.