For the Crust
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup soft Medjool dates
- 1/4 dried coconut
For the Filling
- 1 1/2 cups cashews boiled then soaked in warm water for at least 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 small package fresh raspberries about 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- Line an 8 X 8 casserole pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- To make the crust, blend the ingredients in a food processor until a dough-like texture forms. If too dry add a bit of water.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Clean the food processor then add the filling ingredients. Process until creamy.
- Pour the mixture on top of the crust.
- Mix the berries and sweetener in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Slowly drip large dots of the berry mixture on top of the filling in the dish. Then use a long toothpick or end of a spoon to swirl the puree through to make a pretty marble design.
- Cover mixture and freeze to set for a few hours before serving.