Who Should Join?
Anyone wishing to lead a healthier life should join the Total Wellness Challenge. Most of us want to control as many possible factors that affect our health but many of us don’t know where to start. The TWC is perfect for all levels of health and fitness. TWC Participants learn:
- What healthful foods to eat – and which to avoid – to feel and look your best.
- How to set daily fitness goals and follow through with your plan.
- New lifestyle habits to live mindfully and reduce stress.
Why Does the TWC Work?
One word: accountability. Because players are required to log their points each day, they learn to pay close attention to what they’re doing. No more mindless eating or blowing off exercise. No one expects perfection, but 100% of those who join and follow the guidelines will discover how good it feels to eat better, move their body and live more mindfully. Most players–who want to lose weight– drop an average of 5 pounds during the challenge. It’s important to remind ourselves that a healthy lifestyle is a journey, not a destination.
The idea is to develop gradual, sustainable changes that will continue even after the challenge ends. The majority of participants repeat the challenge every four months!
What Comes With the TWC?
- Weekly encouraging emails which also announce and explain the week’s lifestyle challenge.
- Sample meal plans to help take the guesswork out of meal planning
- List of TWC approved foods
- At least 75 TWC approved recipes for meals and snacks
- Exercise ideas for beginners to advanced fitness levels
- Printable charts for keeping scores
- An easy online system for recording points and posting your daily reflection
How Much Does It Cost?
$39 for first-time participants and a $10 discount for returning challengers with the code: Repeat-TWC. Contact Us to learn more about corporate programs and incentives.