1. If serving with tofu: Add tofu to a small mixing bowl and season with tamari, chili garlic sauce (or pepper flake), and turmeric. Stir and set aside.
2. Add all sauce ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add oil, onions, cabbage, bell pepper, and 1 Tablespoon tamari. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring and tossing frequently.
4. Add tofu to a corner of the pan and sauté until slightly browned, stirring frequently about 3-5 minutes.
5. Add carrots and collard greens and remaining 1 Tablespoon tamari and stir. Sauté for 2 minutes.
6. Then add Pad Thai sauce and ginger.
7. Sauté over medium heat until warmed through and collards are slightly wilted, about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
8. Divide between serving plates and enjoy. Serve as is or with peanut sauce, crushed peanuts, cilantro, and lime wedges. Serves 2 as an entrée or 4 as a side.